The Moville & District Family Resource Centre was established in 2004. its core funding comes from TUSLA child and family agency. It also receives funding from HSE, Erasmus, GENIO and Service reform fund, among others.
Moville & District Family Resource Centre is a community led service empowering and developing community capacity to respond to identified social needs, operating in a holistic and person-centred context to help enhance people’s lives & promote social inclusion. The centre aims to empower and promote the emotional, physical and social health by encouraging people to maintain a positive & healthy lifestyle.
We provide information, advice and support to target groups and families. Including information on the range of services and development options available locally and advice on accessing rights and entitlements.
What we aim to do:
- We support individuals by signposting to a range of mainstream service providers.
- We deliver educational courses and promote training opportunities.
- We support and advocate on behalf of new and existing community groups.
- We provide a wide range of services such as; administration support, social prescribing, counselling, community development, youth provision and social support.
- We enable people to develop capacity and leadership skills within communities.
RecentEvents & Activities
© Copyright Moville Family Resource Centre